Craig A. Dunagan
Phone: 512.328.8263 | Email: email@example.com
Mr. Dunagan received his J.D. from the University of California, Hastings School of Law in 1983 and is admitted to practice in both Texas and California. He is board certified in Commercial Real Estate Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, a specialization he has held since 1989. Mr. Dunagan is Peer Review Rated AV Rated-Martindale-Hubbell AV®. This is the preeminent Rating, achievable only after admission to the bar for at least ten years, indicating the highest level of legal ability and ethics.
Mr. Dunagan specializes in all aspects of real estate law with a particular emphasis on complex matters. He represents purchasers, sellers, managers, landlords, tenants, and developers. He is Licensed in the State of Texas as an escrow officer for Independence Title Company. Mr. Dunagan is the owner and operator of Travis County Exchange Corporation, which acts as a qualified intermediary in Internal Revenue Code Section 1031 exchange transactions.
- Admitted to California Bar, 1983
- Admitted to Texas Bar, 1984
- Board of Certified Specialist-Commercial Real Estate Law - Texas Board of Legal Specialization: 1989-2014
- Texas Bar Association / Travis County Bar Association
- J.D., University of California Hastings College of Law, 1983
- Editor-in-Chief, Hastings Communications and Entertainment Law Journal (Comm/Ent), 1983
- A.B., Magna Cum Laude, University of Southern California, 1980
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Letters, Arts & Sciences Scholarship
- Resident Honors Program
Honors & Publications:
- FCC Citator
- Commercialization of Public Broadcasting, Comm/Ent L.J. (1982)
- Current and Revised Regulation Z, Radio Active (1982)
Phone: 512.279.0805 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Childs received his J.D. from the University of San Diego School of Law in 1992 and is admitted to practice law in both Texas and California. Mr. Childs is a licensed architect in the State of Texas, holding a Bachelors of Architecture from the University of Texas. Mr. Childs' experience includes service as Vice President of Development for a San Diego based Real Estate Investment Trust, specializing in urban redevelopment of lifestyle and entertainment retail centers.
Mr. Childs' practice includes real estate transactions, construction, and development related law. He represents purchasers, sellers, managers, landlords, tenants, and developers of commercial and residential real property. His construction law experience includes the representation of contractors, subcontractors, design professionals, and property owners. His litigation practice includes the defense and prosecution of claims involving breach of contract, design and construction defects, fraud and deceptive trade practices act claims, and disputes involving restrictive covenants.
Honors & Publications:
- National Order of the Barristers Award - Brief Writing & Advocacy, 1992.
- Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition, Wash., D.C.
- 2nd Ranked Team, worldwide; and
- Third Place Appellate Brief, published: Philip C. Jessup Intl. Law Moot Court Competition Compendium, 1991.
- Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition, Pacific Regional Champion team & 3rd Place Appellate Brief, Pacific Region; Stanford University, 1991.
- Admitted to Texas Bar, 1994
- Admitted to California Bar, 1992
- Licensed Architect, State of Texas, 1985 – Present